Our horticulture-grade shade cloth has a 50% sunblock factor to provide a cool environment, while maintaining moisture and reducing weeds and insects. It is fade resistant, UV stabilised and reinforced at the edges to resist fraying and tearing.
Green 50% shadecloth is standard with every shadehouse, however other colours are also available. Please contact us if other colours or sunblock factors are required.
- BlueScope steel
- Flat roof shade houses supplies as 5 pre assembled panels
- Wall height 1.83m
- Gable roof shade houses up to 3.76m long are supplied as 6 pre – assembled panels, larger shade houses are supplied as 10 pre – assembled panels and a galvanised truss.
- Doors have square hollow tube inserts to provide additional strength
- Door position is customisable
- Custom sizes available
- Colour trim available
- Tiered plant stands to suit available
- Made in our South Australian factory